03 - 1. Calculus for Beginner
Therefore the topic in Calculus for Beginner are:
01. Coordinates - Points - Lines
07. Rates of Change
09. Techniques of Derivative
10. Application of Derivatives
11. Differentiation of Trigonometry
12. Chain Rule
13. Implicit Derivatives
14. Related Rates
15. Increasing and Decreasing of Concavity Function
16. Rolles Theorem and MVT
17. Functions at infinity
19. Max and Min Application Problems
20. Indefinite Integral
21. Integral by Substitution
22. Reimann Sums
23. Evaluation of Definite Integrals
24. Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
25. Area between Two Curves
26. Volume of Disks
27. Volume of Solids
28. Length of Curve
**Username and Password needed to have an access to each topic.
Learn as the basic word form Learning, which means to get the knowledge, therefore in my term to help us (human) get the knowledge, we can get it by study (as it mentioned in most of English...
The wealth of knowledge acquired by an individual after studying particular subject matters or experiencing life lessons that provide an understanding of something. (based on some dictionary, I...
Physics is the study about the very tiny little particle like quark till the very extreme large like the universe itself, in this course we will try to introduce you to the...
Therefore the topic in HS Calculus for Higher Level are:
04. Velocity and Acceleration
05. Multivariable of Functions
06. Partial Derivatives II
Who is Online
There are 11 users online.