General Science courses enable learners to develop skills and knowledge that related to a wide variety of topic, ideas, and experience in the general categorize with introductory material for all of the major as per categorize.
This course will emphasize the development of basic scientific skills and concepts in:
1. Introduction of Science
3. Life Science
In addition, scientific vocabulary and reading comprehension will be addressed to assist students in furthering their learning of science.
1. To develop a scientific vocabulary.
2. To enhance learners comprehension of written scientific material from a variety of sources.
3. To increase learner ability to solve scientific problems.
4. To enhance learner scientific inquiry skills through conducting scientific experiments and participating in hands-on activities.
5. To increase learner understanding of basic science.
6. to heighten learner awareness of scientific issues affecting their lives and increase their interest in science.
A. Introduction of Science
1. Why study Science?
2. How to be a Scientist?
3. What does Scientist know?
4. When should we write like the Scientist?
5. Who is the Scientist?
6. Where is Science?
1. Understanding the Earth
2. The Changing of Earth Surface
3. Rocks and Minerals
4. Natural Resources
5. Climate and Weathers
6. Earth - Sun - Moon
7. How Human Affect the Earth
2. Life Diversity
3. Cell Structure
1. The Structure of Matter
2. States of Matter
3. Properties and the Periodic Table
4. Bonds and Reactions
5. Understanding Energy
6. Force and Motion
8. The Universe
|Business Theory Chemistry Computer Science Courses Earth Science English Center General History General Research General Technology History Humanities ICT - Information & Communication Technology International Chess Life Science Mathematical Educations Mathematics Maths Exercises Mechanics Mechatronics Physical Science Physics Physics Exercises Probability and Statistics References Research Skills Social Studies|