Print This Page
|Game Name||:||International Chess|
|Game Type||:||Board Game|
|Game Category||:||Family Game and Sport Game|
This is an International Chess, an abstract strategy board game, which is a traditional design with two different colors against each other, and with several different kinds of design in each piece for the movements and capturing the opponent movements. Players take turns with each other moving their own pieces till one of the opponent king non-move-able anymore.
Chess is one of the most popular games in the world, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments. Between two highly skilled players, chess can be a beautiful thing to watch, and a game can provide great entertainment even for novices.
The goal of this game is to make the opponent king non-move-able to any more spot on the boards.
The game only accommodates 2 Players only.
- 1 piece of king tiles for each color.
- 2 pieces of queen tiles for each color.
- 2 pieces of bishop or gambit tiles for each color.
- 2 pieces of knight tiles for each color.
- 2 pieces of rook tiles for each color.
- 8 pieces of pawn tiles for each color.
Powered by qEngine
Generated in 0.012 second | 9 queries